Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Five! (of videos)

Hey everyone...

Happy Friday!

Here are the videos for this Friday:

1.) So I got this video in a email forward about a year and a half ago. And it wasn't until now that I remembered the video. It's a serious video, and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I watched it again and decided I should share it, because I think everyone should watch it and pass it on!

"The Power of Words"

Now that you've watched it... pass it on or tell someone else about it!

It's truly heart-touching.

2.) My sister Alex showed me this video... you have to watch VERY carefully... It actually turns out to be pretty funny.

"Color Changing Card Trick"

What did I tell you??

3.) I found this video on a website. I think these kinds of things are cool. It's something similar to a flash mob... but different...

Watch it!

"Frozen Grand Central"

4.) All I can say to this one is WOW. SO cool!

"Best Basketball Shot Ever"

5.) Touching story... very touching...

"A Father's Amazing Love"


That wraps up our Friday Five of videos! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment