Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's not ALWAYS greasy...


I've had multiple classmates say to me, "Eww... you like McDonald's?! Do you know what they put in their nuggets?!" So yes, I do like McDonald's. In fact, I LOVE McDonald's. How can you not enjoy their delicious, salty french fries? And I agree that not all of the McDonald's food is good for you. Okay, never mind, almost ALL of their food is bad for you. But, notice my almost. Not all McDonald's food is terrible for you. I mean, obviously if you go to McDonald's you can't plan on getting the healthiest meal on Earth. But  if your careful, you can go to McDonald's and have an average-healthy meal. Take a look at some of these websites and THEN judge the majestic fry house:

LiveStrong.com

FitSugar.com (Click the orange "Next" button to see the foods.)

 DrGourmet.com

This is proof that not everything on the McDonald's menu is trash. Obviously, as I said before, it's not as healthy and other restaurants, but it's something!

No comments:

Post a Comment